The name of this article wasn't revealed in the novel and instead was given by editors of the wiki as substitute for lack thereof.
After Dark Crow escaped from the Immortal Demon Grotto, his soul was still influenced by it from time to time. Whenever he felt like this, he would immediately seal himself and force his soul to fall into a deep slumber, thus preventing Grotto's master from summoning him back.
Min Ren's generation
- Before Slumber
- Nine Saint Virtuous Paragon told Dark Crow about the Saint Cavern.
- Dark Crow wanted Min Ren to choose his second disciple as Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect's new sect master.
- Dark Crow manipulated Min Ren to impregnate Su Ru. This matter caused Min Ren and Dark Crow to almost completely break up.
- After Slumber
- Dark Crow discovered what in the meantime Min Ren choose his first disciple as Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect's new sect master. Disappointed by his choice, Dark Crow left the Sect and never returned.
- Main article: Last slumber of Dark Crow
His last slumber started sometime after Ta Kong became an Immortal Emperor. He slept through the end of the Emperors Era and entire Difficult Dao Era, awakening at the start of the Current Era in his original body.
- While the same characters — 沉睡 — were used in Chinese, they were translated differently in different chapters: "deep slumber", "deep sleep", "hibernation".