|"Remote Epochs" is a collective name for Eras and Epochs before the Legendary Era.|
According to Li Qiye, there were many Eras and Epochs before the Legendary Era. They are reffered to as a 'Remote Era' (遥远 时代) or a 'Remote Epoch' (遥远 纪元) or a 'Lost Era' (遗失 时代). Unfortunately, in the Current Era, even the Legendary Era is considered to be just a baseless legend; even Li Qiye knows very few things about the time before it, because it happened too long ago.
Some overlords survived the destruction of their epoch in the Three Immortals World.
Several Remote Epochs were mentioned so far:
- Bronze Epoch: The epoch of the Bronze Citadel and the Immortal Bronzekin.
- Machine World Epoch: It reached the peak of prosperity and was destroyed before the Legendary Era and it was likely an Epoch during which the Machine Race prospered.
- Archtruth Epoch: The epoch of Yellow Cloth Girl.
- Immortal Demon's Epoch
- Hope Corner's Epoch: The epoch of the Heaven Cutting Tablet, the Monument and Altar, and the Remains of an Immortal found by the War-Monarch Clan.
- Epoch of Buddhism: It was an epoch in which Buddhism was the main cultivation system.
- Remote Wildland Epoch: Ruled by Desolate Saint.
- Cosmic Immortal Carapace's Epoch: The epoch in which the carapace was created.
- Truebone of the Ages' Epoch: The epoch in which Truebone was created.
- Celestial Academy's Ancient World's Epoch: Contained the nest coveted by Golden and Tyrant.
- Three Immortals' Epoch: The epoch of Emperor Nong, Emperor Sui and Emperor Xi.
- Insane Ancestor's Epoch
- It was also implied that every Burial Ground and Ancestral Earth is a relict from one or several of the Remote Epochs.