The name of this article wasn't revealed in the novel and instead was given by editors of the wiki as substitute for lack thereof.
After he escaped from the Immortal Demon Grotto, Dark Crow was afraid that one day he wouldn't be able to control himself and be summoned back. He always removed his memories regarding the techniques he had learned to avoid them falling into the hands of the Grotto's master.
After Li Qiye regained his original body, he relied heavily on this method to regain his memories about many powerful techniques, including:
- Perfected version of Invisible Dual Blades - after studying its flawed version.
- Kun Peng's Six Variants - after studying its minor form — the Kun Peng's Six Minor Forms.
- Perfected version of Revolving Crescent Sun Merit Law - after studying its flawed version.
- Violet Yang Ten Suns Merit Law - after studying its minor form — the Violet Cloud Merit Law.
- Daylight Sky Immortal Secret - after studying its minor form — the Daylight Sky Merit Law.
- Nine Cauldrons Longevity Law