At the end of the Difficult Dao Era a female from the Chi Clan married the descendant of Lion Monarch Ba Xian, Lion's Roar Heavenly King. He was a powerful cultivator with a Saint Physique at the Grand Completion; he could be considered a top character within the Hundred Cities region. With him joining the Country, it stabilized and began to recover its power. Moreover, both the Country and the Sect were renamed as "Lion's Roar".
Dozens of years later, in the generation of Lion's Roar Heavenly King's grandchilds, the Lion's Roar Country recovered some of its former power and glory. At least it became much more powerful compared to the truly fallen Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect.
- Lion's Roar Gate: The main sect of the Country, created by Chi Clan. The Chi Clan rule the Gate and the Gate rule the Country.
- Chi Clan Ancestral Temple: The old temple where the Chi Clan descendants worships their ancestor, Hundred Battles Godking. However in the current times the temple has fallen into disrepair with weeds growing everywhere.
- Old Pond: Near the Ancestral Temple there is an old pond with a Golden Turtle Earth Vein which produced a Heavenly Stone Golden Turtle which Chi Xiaodao obtained.
- Imperial Capital: The Country's capital from which the Lion's Roar Royal Lord rules over. this is also the place where Mei Suyao held her dao preaching event.
- Ancestral Divine Region: The most remote fiefdom of the Lion's Roar Country, the Ancestral Divine temple is located in this region.
- Ancestral Divine Temple: The temple was the location where Dark Crow stayed in when he was looking after the Chi Clan for three generations after the death of the Hundred Battles Godking. It has the statue of Hundred Battles Godking with his defining technique the Thousand Martial Divine Gaze Dao hidden inside as well as the statue of Myriad Images True God with his defining technique the Thousand Hands Against the Nine Worlds inside.