| Heavenly Scriptures |
| Creations and |
| Materials and |
| Pets and |
- 1 Owned in Eight Desolates Epoch
- 2 Owned during the War in the World of Death
- 3 All Heaven Grotto
- 4 Previously Owned
- 4.1 Cleansing Incense Ancient Orders
- 4.2 Heavenly Sky Plate
- 4.3 Heavenly Ancient Corpse Box
- 4.4 Tyrannical Immortal Saber
- 4.5 Apricot Vase
- 4.6 Karmic Flame Scissors
- 4.7 Ghost Algae Trunk
- 4.8 Prime Ominous Key
- 4.9 Wan Shi's Rock
- 4.10 Ancient Pine Demon Monarch's Present
- 4.11 Vermillion Bird Heavenly Cauldron
- 4.12 Hundred-Grass Heavenly Cauldron
- 4.13 Immortal Writ
- 4.14 Lightning Eye
- 4.15 Bi'an Immortal Rod
- 4.16 Stone Dragon God's Bronze Bell
- 4.17 Old Carriage
- 4.18 Little Golden Dragon
- 4.19 Chen Xue's Gift
- 4.20 Three Devil Prayers
- 4.21 Key to the Dark Maxim Palace
- 4.22 Machine World Overlord's Pocket Watch
- 4.23 Imperial Swords
- 4.24 Buddhist Lotus
- 4.25 Lord Bones' Boat
- 4.26 Trident
- 4.27 Spirit Abyss's Primordial Weapon
- 4.28 Dream Empyrean's Ancient Jade
- 4.29 Bronze Mirror
- 4.30 War God Temple's Bottle
- 4.31 Elusive Heavenly Vase
- 4.32 Yellow Silk Cloth
- 4.33 Human Skin
- 4.34 Emperor Nong's Treasure
- 4.35 Mutebane Necklace and Red Dress
- 4.36 Bewildering Palace's Badge
- 4.37 Moneyfall's Eye
- 4.38 Wooden Box
- 4.39 Blazing Phalanx
- 4.40 Stone Orchid Scripture
- 4.41 Sword Saint's Sword
- 4.42 Xuan Xiao's Robe
- 4.43 Golden Hand
- 4.44 Tiger Tally
- 4.45 Heavenly Prison's Chain
- 4.46 Uncrossable Expanse's Boulder
- 4.47 Fire Ancestor's Box
- 4.48 Stone Jar
- 4.49 South Conch Sword Seal
- 4.50 Stone Hatchet
- 4.51 Pheonix Feather Garment
- 4.52 Jade Piece from the Golden Spring
- 4.53 Item and Letter in the Iron Box
- 5 References
Owned in Eight Desolates Epoch[edit | edit source]
Golem Ancestor's Stone Egg[edit | edit source]
- A rock the size of a fist with a bright radiance. This light seemed to be from the deepest crevice of the azure and contained the most mysterious grand dao. It has an innate crack, which was a part of the egg during its inception.
- Li Qiye obtained after a blood rite from Foolish - a Stone in Stone Park in Stone Plateau's Ancestral City, left there by Golem Ancestor (Wan Shi).
- He carved it into a prison and used it absorb the runes left by Zhan Xian, and imprison the object left on the pillar in the remains of her lake in the source of the ancestral vein of Stone Medicine, in the place that used to be Drystone Courtyard.
- A simple ring made of bronze with only one engraving - the character “Buddha” - with a type of writing was from an older era. It no longer had a metallic shine due to its age and a lack of polishing.
- Li Qiye got it from a merchant in the abandoned land between northern and southern West King. He was reluctant to sell it, but received a coin, which he carefully put away the coin as if it was an exorbitant sum.
- An old hatched wrapped in cloth, which Li Qiye got from the old carriage driver, who took him into Buddha Holy Ground.
- A Rock with cracks and layers, seemingly made from molten lava cooling in different periods, a gift from the Xiong Clan.
- Each imperfection represented one epoch, serving as projections for the respective epoch with the timeline of these epochs compressed inside. a spatio-temporal compression - fragmentations of the epochs.
- An item given to Li Qiye by the Xiong Clan in exchange for his help in fixing their foundation.
- It probably belongs to that person, a third party for the war at the end.
Owned during the War in the World of Death[edit | edit source]
|Items obtained in the Nine Worlds|
- Six long swords, which emit six different colors and make six different symbols appear, created from the immortal stone from Diamand Carp's nest in Prime Ominous Grave's Water Realm.
Item from Godwar Mountain[edit | edit source]
- Dug out from the soil on the Prime Peak.
- it is connected to the Ancient Ming and their frightening ultimate resources.
Cleansing Temporal Crystal Jade Bottle[edit | edit source]
- An elegant bottle personally carved from a single piece of jade without any blemishes by a top master from the Archtruth epoch.
- It has a softness to it and can absorb essences and remove any impurity.
- Li Qiye (probably) took it with him out of the Cleansing Temporal Sphere.
|Items obtained in the Tenth World|
- An artifact from Hope Corner from the same epoch as the Heaven Cutting Tablet found by Immortal Emperor Bing Yu.
- A seed able to open a new world, given to Li Qiye by the dragon-cat from the Buddhist Plain, in order for him to pass it on to Di Shi.
- It also carries the karma of the Buddhist Epoch, which is problematic since it needs to be severed to start the new age.
- A Ruler retrieved from the treasure trove of the Buddhist Plain and used to win in a competition of retaining one's heart from greed Dao heart vs Qian Bai Li and Jin Ge.
- It was born naturally from the world, not an Ultimate Artifact but still a top treasure of an epoch.
- It has the ability to measure the heaven, the world, and the myriad ages.
- A circular disk with the same color as the moon.
- Li Qiye obtained it from Samsara Wild Ancestor.
|Items obtained in the Three Immortals World|
- An ancient room made of rocks and pebbles, hidden by an extremely heaven-defying natural law, full of runes, also formed in a natural manner.
- Li Qiye found the first part of the Three Immortals Tree in it and took the whole room with him.
- A cage of the dao heart used to seal Fire Ancestor, as well as numerous other enemies of the Nine Secrets System.
- Li Qiye took it after collecting all resources from within, releasing also Ill King and his group.
- Li Qiye found it at an remote area of the Academy of Light, where it fell after being pulled off the socket and gripped tightly by a Golden Hand, and supressed it using his four images. 
Li Qiye left some items in one of his oldest lairs. These probably include the following items in his possession, since they already served their purpose.
- Li Qiye obtained the keys in a deal with the War God Temple.
- He used them to open the Space Scripture.
- Li Qiye obtained it from an auction in the Hundred Cities.
- It controls the ninety-nine Primal Ghost-Cannons.
- Found by an ancestor from the Heavenly Dao Academy and later taken by Li Qiye.
- Li Qiye got it at the Golem Square Auction as exchange for his "600 years" Longevity Fruit.
- Able to be ridden (when grown) and nullify petrification darkness, when entering Drystone Courtyard.
- Li Qiye's crown as the emperor of the Heavenguard Sect.
- It was stored in the stone monolith at the entrance of the sect.
- Li Qiye got it from Mei Suyao who earlier asked Vedas Vajra to give it to her.
- He used it to reach the Machine World.
Previously Owned[edit | edit source]
|Items obtained and used in the Nine Worlds|
- Third Order: Millions of years later, Third Order was given to him by San Gui Ye, to help him join the Cleansing Incense Ancient Sect. After Li Qiye joined the Sect, he returned Third Order to the Sect.
- Li Qiye obtained it from Arcane Guru for Li Shuangyan together with the Six Beast Formation in exchange for opening the stone chest containing the small golden coffin.
- Ancient Heavenly Corpse Core traded for the Violet Diamond Cauldron given to Zhang Yu.
- Ancient Stone Fruit traded for the Frost Dragon Sword given to Tu Bu Yu.
- Half a cup of Demonic Blue Spring traded for the Grass Sword Attacking Immortal Law given to Xu Pei.
- Strand of Crimson Gold Insect Devour traded for the Mysterious Ancient Pagoda, a Foreign Dao Mysterious Treasure, given to Shi Gandang.
- Void Intention Silver Cicada Shell traded for the Dragonfish Transformation Mirror, a Virtuous Paragon Life Treasure, given to Qu Daoli.
- Diluted treasure blood traded for a Murdering God Banner of the old battlefield given to Nan Huairen.
- -9. The three last Heavenly Ancient Corpse Treasures were traded together with information on Chu Yuntian for the Yin Yang Refining Immortal Mirror.
- Li Qiye obtained it from the Lion Monarch for Chen Baojiao together with the Heaven Traversing Eight Saber technique from the Martial God.
- Obtained in Necropolis' Ghost River.
- Li Qiye gave it to Qiurong Wanxue.
- Removing the algae revealed an old box which contained a crescent moon around the size of a palm, with a shadow sitting on the moon exuding an ethereal presence like an immortal. It is a Half-moon Immortal, a Foreign Dao Treasure with a great origin also called the Immortal Moon Margin.
- A gift from the Ancestral Flow Master.
- Used to open the Prime Ominous Grave, as well as its secret realms.
- Li Qiye gave it to Monk Dazhi before it disappeared due to the closing of the Grave.
- This rock was auctioned at the Golem Square Auction. Li Qiye used five petals of the Immortal Injury Peony to get it.
- Li Qiye exchanged it for a bottle of Bluesky Water.
- Ancient Pine Demon Monarch presented it to Li Qiye as a welcome gift.
- Li Qiye accepted the gift, but then gave it to Shi Hao.
- Golem Square Ancestor presented it to Li Qiye as a welcome gift to the Golem Square.
- Li Qiye accepted the gift and gave the Cauldron to Bai Weng as a reward for his meritorious service.
- Li Qiye folded one into a small cup, then he used it to scoop the Myriad Star Water.
- Li Qiye used one to reach the Void Gate.
- Li Qiye gave one to Tie Yi.
- Li Qiye obtained it after dispelling Allpine Treefather's Tribulation.
- He later gave it to Tie Yi.
- It was hidden in the Tie Clan in a tablet given by the Dark Crow to the Heavenly Flame Goddess.
- Li Qiye used it to open the Bi'an Beastworld.
- He threw it away and it fell into Ming Yexue's hands.
Stone Dragon God's Bronze Bell[edit | edit source]
- Li Qiye obtained the bell in his fight against Ye Qingcheng in the Bi'an Beastworld.
- It was the true fate weapon of Stone Dragon God.
- He gave it to the old turtle.
- Li Qiye's old carriage, empowered by invincible existences , which could take someone and escape even from ominous grounds.
- Pulled by Li Qiye's Imperial Draco Bull.
- He left it with Madam Zi Yan.
Chen Xue's Gift[edit | edit source]
- Li Qiye obtained it from Immortal Emperor Chen Xue's intend in exchange for the life of his daughter, the Storm God.
- He later traded with Heaven Relinquish for the key to the Dark Maxime Palace.
Three Devil Prayers[edit | edit source]
Li Qiye accepted three Devil Prayers, which he promised to bring to the Evil Slaying Platform. He recieved three items in exchange.
- Earthmother Sacred Lotus taken from the devil dragon, which he gave to Li Shuangyan.
- Fire God's Calmheart taken from Blazing Devil, which he gave to Chen Baojiao.
- Fragmented Bamboo Sword taken from Wooden Sword Dark Saint, which he gave to Bai Jianzhen.
Heaven Relinquish took the three prayers with him, fulfilling the promise.
Key to the Dark Maxim Palace[edit | edit source]
- Li Qiye lent it from Heaven Relinquish in exchange for the item given to him by Immortal Emperor Chen Xue.
Machine World Overlord's Pocket Watch[edit | edit source]
- He borrowed three swords from the Imperial Kings of the Border, while one was his own, stored in the Kingdom of Emperors.
- He used them to enter Di Wei's valley.
- He probably gave his own to Zhan Qi, but after entering the Expedition Path all swords changed their masters.
Lord Bones' Boat[edit | edit source]
- He borrowed the broken boat from Lord Bones as a backup plan to reach the Forbidden Zone of Bonesea.
- It could travel anywhere in the Bonesea without restriction.
- Li Qiye obtained it as the item after his sixth death.
- He immediately exchanged it for the Iron Maelstrom.
Spirit Abyss's Primordial Weapon[edit | edit source]
- An artifact engulfed in primordial chaos, taken by Li Qiye during the destruction of the Spirit Abyss.
- The charming spirits believe that this is one of their race’s primordial artifacts left behind by the charming spirit progenitor.
- Li Qiye gave it to Su Yonghuang.
Dream Empyrean's Ancient Jade[edit | edit source]
- An antique item, taken by Li Qiye during the destruction of the Dream Empyrean.
- The jade itself greatly helped Shen Mengtian to calculate the karmic and samsara cycles with his peerless divine reflection.
- Li Qiye gave it to Su Yonghuang.
- Li Qiye got it from the Heavenguard Sect.
- He used it to traverse the Bronze Ocean under the Godwar Mountains and reach the Bronze Citadel of the Mysterious Underground World, where he obtained a Bronze Box.
- Probably used to retrieve the first part of the Netherlord Hexagear Launcher.
War God Temple's Bottle[edit | edit source]
- Li Qiye obtained it as a greeting gift from the War God Temple.
- Used to store the Myriad Star Water.
- It is (probably) the treasure bottle used to store the Pinnacle Lifewater from the Myriad Star Egg and was therefore given to the remainder of Black Dragon King's first body together with the Pinnacle Lifewater.
|Items used in the Tenth World|
- A gift from Immortal Emperor Qian Li.
- He used it to contain the Elusive Heavenly Golden Water which was stored in a secret island in the Lesser Imperial Devil World.
- Li Qiye gave the vase to Saint in the Tenth World.
- Li Qiye found it in a old urn at the Heavenly Peak Divine School.
- It is possesed by a girl from the Archtruth Epoch named Long Xiao.
- He placed the cloth in a jade pond with pure liquid serum containing a tinge of gold, blessed by Long Xian's father, which they found in the ancient world of Celestial Academy, in order for her to recover her body.
- A bag of human skin outside of the reincarnation cycle.
- Li Qiye obtained it from Samsara Wild Ancestor.
- It was damaged beyond repair and usability in the ocean of executions, the boundary to the Three Immortals World.
|Items used in the Three Immortals World|
Emperor Nong's Treasure[edit | edit source]
- An unkonwn type of treasure which Emperor Nong appearing as an old Man at Arrogance Enterprise gave to Li Qiye as a greeting gift.
- Li Qiye gave it to Grand Sword's Yang Shengping.
- A necklace made from unknown metal with engraved gems and patterns similar to the runes of the Mutebane race and a dress with pulsing radiance and auspicious energy, majestic enough to be made from red mists.
- Li Qiye obtained it from Emperor Nong at Arrogance Enterprise's branch in Insane Court and gave it to Zhu Sijing.
Bewildering Palace's Badge[edit | edit source]
- Timeworn beyond recognition and made of unknown material, it had but a single word carved on the surface - decree. It was written from a long-lost language, unknown to modern people..
- Li Qiye obtained it in the last, 128th Hall of Moneyfall's Bewildering Palace.
- He used to trade with the Existence in Moneyfall for a look into its memories.
Moneyfall's Eye[edit | edit source]
- A bubbling eye made of water, obtained from Beastcoin City where the Kui underwent a massive change.
- Li Qiye used it to reach the deepest area of Moneyfall.
- A box ancient in both style and scent, polished, seemingly caressed by someone so many times across the years.
- Li Qiye got it from Emperor Nong trading at Insane Court's Arrogance Enterprise branch.
- He opened the box for the Three Immortals Tree and the thing inside emanating immortal light was able to persuade it to join Li Qiye.
- He returned the box with three leaves from the Three Immortals Tree to Emperor Nong.
- Lankavatara Buddha’s finger bone, hidden in a wooden Buddha carving.
- Formerly her family heirloom it was bought by Li Qiye in a shop in Skypass and returned to Bai Jinning.
- An ancient scripture with a yellow hue from the passing of time.
- One of the three great ancient Buddhist scriptures scripture of Buddhism of peerless value, older than Lankavatara Buddha, who found an incomplete version of this scripture and eventually became a progenitor.
- Li Qiye obtained it at the Arrogance Auction for a Billion grand-completion Everlasting's true stones and gave it to Bai Jinning.
Sword Saint's Sword[edit | edit source]
- Not Sword Saint’s best blade, not even when he was at the myriad level, of average material, both the sword fetus and metal type, without sword spirit or its own consciousness
- He carried and used this sword the most out of them all, thus, it represents his sword dao not in entirety, but certainly the majority of his journey.
- Li Qiye obtained it at the Arrogance Auction for a Billion myriad-level progenitorial true stones and gave it to Bai Jinning.
Xuan Xiao's Robe[edit | edit source]
- A robe left behind Xuan Xiao and the woman/fairy in a coffin who he encountered in Bewildering Palace's last Hall.
- Li Qiye obtained it at the Arrogance Auction for 10 million five-palace true stones and gave it to Liu Yanbai.
- A golden Hand with an immense force capable of shattering the universe, which pulled of the Dark Eye from one of the Dark Entities which infiltrated the Three Immortals World.
- Li Qiye found it at an remote area of the Academy of Light, where it fell, and gave it to Liu Yanbai, who showed to be connected to it due to her being a descendent of Bao Pu.
- A badge of authority for the Sky Pass legion and absolutely crucial to activate the defensive barriers of Sky Pass, created during the formation of the wall and serving as a key into the origin of Sky Pass.
- Li Qiye asked Tai Yinxi to borrow it after opening the meteorite, which came form Uncrossable Expanse.
- Used to enter Sky Moat's inner dimension.
- Probably returned to Tai Yinxi afterwards, altough it was not mentioned explicitely.
Heavenly Prison's Chain[edit | edit source]
- A chain used to seal Fire Ancestor's body, true fate and dao heart imprisoned in the Great Heavenly Desolate Prison.
- Li Qiye took it and it became a tiny chain in appearance that could sway in the wind, simply incredible.
- He used it to cross over Fire Ancestor's obsession.
Uncrossable Expanse's Boulder[edit | edit source]
- A boulder containing a wooden chest, which that fell on Sky Pass after leaving the Uncrossable Expanse.
- Li Qiye opened the boulder and gave the chest to Tai Yinxi.
- Hui Qingxuan carried it on the trip to the meteor which entered Sky Ruins and gave it back to Li Qiye, who opened the chest and used the two scrolls contained within to open the doors of the ancient palace protected by Sword Saint's group.
Fire Ancestor's Box[edit | edit source]
- A box containing the third dark existence's, i.e., the unicorn’s hair and fingernail. Fire Ancestor obtained it form the dark lord, showing the lord's trust in him.
- Li Qiye got it from the cauldron during the Fire Ancestor's rebirth ceremony.
- He gave it to Emperor Sui who burned it with his flame.
- A naturally formed stone jar, which contained the Three Immortals Tree in the olden days, later found by the progenitor of Stone Harmony System, which led to its usage as a container for the system's dao source.
- Li Qiye took it adding the soil from the Great Desolate Prison and putting the Three Immortals Tree back in it, thus making it again the source of the three worlds.
- He returned it together with the tree to the Three Emperors.
|Items used in the Eight Desolates|
- Li Qiye obtained it at the peak of the Heaven Climb Steps of Divine Black, where it was left behind by South Conch Dao Lord.
- He gave it to Gong Qianyue.
- Made out of pheonix feathers from its nest in Fire Domain.
- Garment burning with phoenix flames with hymns and visual phenomena of other birds bowing to a phoenix.
- He gave it to Shi Qingjian.
Jade Piece from the Golden Spring[edit | edit source]
- A piece of jade, which was hidden in the Golden Spring in Wish Ward.
- The piece served as a coordinate point, which Li Qiye used to enter one of his hidden treasuries.
Item and Letter in the Iron Box[edit | edit source]
- The Iron Box is stored in one of his treasuries and connected to Hong Tian and Jian Wenxin.
- He read the letter and touched the item but did not take it.