- Li Qiye used the Kun Peng's Six Variants to open his first Fate Palace and it took him whole five days and nights to do so; a very long time even for the most trashiest cultivator.
- Li Qiye opened his 2nd Fate Palace in chapter 112.
- Li Qiye opened his 3-6th Fate Palace in chapter 346.
- Li Qiye opened his 7th Fate Palace in chapter 392.
- Li Qiye opened his 9th Fate Palace in chapter 486.
- Li Qiye opened his 10th Fate Palace in chapter 486.
- Li Qiye opened his 11th Fate Palace in the Wood Realm's Lost Alchemy Garden of Immortals.
- Li Qiye opened his 12th Fate Palace during the battle against Di Zuo in the Water Realm.
- Li Qiye is the first person in history who managed to open the 13th Fate Palace. In order to do that he used the energy from the pond at the end of the Path of Death.
- Later Li Qiye's 13th Fate Palaces revealed their prestige and he called it "Nirvana Heavens".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.