Fate Pills have 2 properties:
During creation, the Fate Pill can be trasformed up to 9 times; the more transformations, the better the Fate Pill. However, if there was a mistake during the process, the Fate Pill would be destroyed. In the worst case, even the Heavenly Cauldron would be destroyed as well. That's why creation of Fate Pills is considered to be the best test of an alchemist's true abilities.
- One Transformation Fate Pills are useful for cultivators below the Inner Longevity realm.
- Second and Third Transformations are suitable for Inner Longevity to Purified Rebirth.
- Four Transformations are for Heaven’s Primal to Star Plucking (Enlightened Beings).
- Five Transformations Fate Pills are usually used on Ancient Saints.
- Six Transformations Fate Pills are for Heavenly Sovereigns.
- Seven Transformations Fate Pills require a tribulation to create and can only be afforded by Heavenly Kings and Virtuous Paragons.
One can tell Pill's purity by its colour. 10% purity is needed for a One Transformation Fate Pills to be formed. 100% purity is the best but no one is able to reach that level.