“ The appearance of the Underworld signals the rise of rebirth; the path to heaven debuts the way to the divine stone. Enter the heavenly coffin to obtain eternality; awaken the corpse earth to achieve the everlasting blessing of the heavens! „
The Ancient Heavenly Corpse Burial Ground is one of the 12 Forbidden Burial Grounds, located in the Grand Middle Territory of the Mortal Emperor World. It is a place where Cultivators on the brink of death can bury themselves and gain extra life or even rebirth. It is an extremely dangerous place that is covered in Corpse Energy and is referred to as the Mortal Emperor World's biggest grave yard.
It is inhabited by three different types of dead cultivators:
- Earth Corpses: Beings that have been penetrated by the Corpse Energy and turned into mindless creature that only stay in the Ancient Heavenly Corpse Burial Ground and will kill anyone who enters.
- Treasure Lords: These are the cultivators hidden in Feng Shui Treasure Earths which help to extend the lifespan of close to death cultivators and helps to restore some Blood Energy to the cultivator over millions of years.
- Earth Immortal: Extremely powerful cultivators who bury themselves in Dragon Veins which have the same effect as Feng Shui Treasure Earths just much more profound. They must be the peak characters of their generation in order to become Earth Immortals.
There is a very important event that takes place at the Burial Ground and that is the Arrival of Underworld Boats. They appear from underneath the Ancient Heavenly Corpse Burial Ground and travel along the Underworld River all the way to the deepest parts of the Burial Ground, and according to legend Hell itself. If a cultivator picks the right boat then there is a chance they can live an extra 300, 500 or even 1,000 years. There is also a chance for rebirth which has been done by at least one cultivator in the past, however the price for this is almost impossible for anyone to shoulder (it is not specified what the price was only that it was huge).
- It was heavily implied that the survivors of this burial ground residing within Inner Ruins. 
- Colossal Creature that met Li Qiye in Inner Ruins is very likely someone related with the Old Ghost.